Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Musing.

There are so many things to work on...so little time, actually, it's more my energy levels, but also time. It's always about finding the balance and channeling the energy where it needs to be. I left my job to work on getting healthy and focus on art. I'm giving a lot more time to yoga asana and the other aspects than I had planned.

That being said, there are physical things I would love to figure out how to work on...here's the check list:

padmasana w/o hands
smooth drop over and back up to shoulder stand
a solid/stable/easy 10 min free standing headstand
handstand (wild dream of press)
L-sit/lolasana/jump through/back

I'm sure there are more, these are the ones at the forefront.

These all take time to train the body and the mechanics. There are some similarities in these movements, postures. Just need to figure them out.  Feel like muscular control and time are what is holding my body back...

No comments:

Post a Comment